A personal Pilates program designed for your body and needs. You work on your own program within a group environment, whilst still receiving a high level of individual attention and care. I will be there to provide corrections and support.
This class is highly recommended for people recovering from injuries, people new to Pilates, the elderly and athletes. It is also suitable for people with serious training goals and want to explore the Pilates advanced repertoire. I work with a full range of the pilates equipment including the the Cadillac, the Wunda chair, Reformer and ladder barrel. The Pilates equipment uses springs with resistance to either support or challenge the body. With hundreds of exercises and variations available, as well as a variety of springs and possible adjustments to the machines, I can adapt the work to suit your body and needs. The equipment is used to help you move more efficiently and freely in everything you do – from relieving back pain, sporting or simply being able to enjoy life pain free. People working with a physiotherapist find this class highly beneficial.
- Semi private class max 4
- High level of teacher attention and care
- Faster progression and quicker results
- Highly recommended for rehabilitation and clients working with a physiotherapist
- Highly recommended for clients with serious training goals
- Work on your own program designed for your body and achieve your goals